2019 CFFR News Features
Thank you, 2019 CFFR Corporate & Major Sponsors!
John S. III and Nancy W. Jackson
If you are interested in becoming a CFFR Sponsor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
The 3rd Annual CFFR was a success, with great weather and the best turnout so far! While we could have asked for the Race Day weather to be a couple of degrees cooler, there was a nice breeze that helped a lot. We had nearly 90 participants this year, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. We again had a large contingent of runners from Brehm Preparatory School, as well as a good showing from the Unity Point Cross Country Team along with many others. We want to offer a great, big thank you to all of our sponsors, participants, and volunteers for making this event a success. Our major sponsors included Saluki Athletics, SIH and the Carbondale Park District, along with many other individual and corporate donors.
Race results and photos are available at the Results & Photo Gallery link above- check them out! Thank you, again, to everyone who took part and to the individuals below, in particular, who were instrumental in helping Race Day run smoothly:
- Kathy Hollister, Clerk of Course
- Dale Hwyer, Race Starter
- Dave McKenzie, Meet Announcer
- Clair Hayes & Dr. Ella Lacey, Registration
- Tori Bond, Kids' Activities
- Shema Ruperto, Event Guide/Greeter
- Haven Thompson, Event Photographer
- Coaches Rosalind Joseph & Damien Brigham & SIU Track and Field Volunteers
- Carson Chaney, Carbondale High School senior national anthem singer
- Eden Atwood, Sound tech support
- Kathy Jones & Marian Appiah-Kubi, Event Co-directors